WBRL is Moving...to a New Online Catalogue!
By Nicole Andrews on April 05th, 2022
We're moving to a new online catalogue and some services will be limited as we migrate.
From April 13th to April 20th:
- The library catalogue, including at-home access and catalogue stations on site, will be offline and not available for searching, account access, or placing hold requests.
From April 14th to April 20th the following services will be unavailable:
- Online and in-person library card registration.
- Placing and processing of hold requests by WBRL staff.
- Self-checkout stations. Our fabulous staff will be happy to check out your materials at the main floor Service Desk!
- Interlibrary loan service.
- New registrations through the ME Libraries website.
Items returned between April 14th and 20th will be checked in after April 21st. It may take a while for these items to show as returned on your account. Don’t worry about items becoming overdue!
During the migrations, you will be able to:
- Visit us in person.
- Access information through our website, including program information, news updates, and general information about WBRL services.
- Check out materials.
- Access online resources like hoopla and Libby. (Some online resources may be unavailable on April 19th and 20th, but *fingers crossed* we don’t expect extended outages.)
- Use Computer Works and WBRL’s Wi-fi. (Computer Works will be unavailable on April 20th.)
- Book a study space through the 2nd floor Service Desk.
- Register for and attend library programming.
Our new catalogue will be live on April 21st! We thank you for your patience!