We love to hear from you!
We've answered some of our most commonly asked questions in our FAQ section.
Our Homebound service delivers any of our WBRL materials to our patrons/residents who are unable to access our facilities due to medical, physical, or visual issues. We bring the library to you! Deliveries are weekly.
We offer a wide variety of online resources for eBooks, eAudiobooks, streaming music and media, online learning and more!
- Educator library cards are free and created for classroom use and teaching support.
- Classroom Collection orders and courier/library staff delivery services available as part of Educator services related to an Educator card
- Easily apply for an Educator card online. Educator cards will be created in 2-3 business days and can be sent by courier to your school. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limited to educators employed at Centre-Nord, FMPSD, FMCSD, Northland School Division No. 61, Parkland School Division (Fort Chipewyan, Keyano College, and other educational institutions including accredited homeschools and daycares.
Yes, WBRL has 2 free meeting rooms available for members, as well as 1 pay per use meeting room and 1 pay per use program room.
- Free meeting rooms B & C are available on a walk in basis if you have a library card. Rooms are available day-of for a maximum of 4 hours and can accommodate groups of up to 6 people. Bookings must be made in person at the 2nd floor Service Desk; bookings can't be made by phone or email. Please inquire regarding availability at the 2nd floor Service Desk.
- Pay per use meeting rooms are available for pre-booking. These rooms are also used for library programming and exam proctoring, so have limited availability for outside group bookings. Call the Service Desk at 780-743-7800 for more information.
Explore the Events page to see what's coming up next! WBRL offers free programs for all ages.
"*" indicates required fields
The information on this form is collected under the authority of the Libraries Act and the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. It will be used to contact you to obtain clarity about your request or provide you updates or answers. If you have any questions about the collection and use of the information, please contact the FOIP Coordinator, Wood Buffalo Regional Library, 1 C.A. Knight Way, Fort McMurray, Alberta, T9H 5C5, 780-743-7800.