To help support Fort Chipewyan evacuees, library staff will be making visits at hotels throughout town to provide services and materials including:
- Internet Hub
- Library Cards (No ID? No problem. Present your Community Member Card and we'll get you set up with an account.)
- and more!
|Friday, June 16
|Clearwater Suite Hotel
As of June 16, we're happy to continue to offer the following services to evacuees:
- Assistance signing up for free library cards
- library cards give you access to a variety of physical items as well as online resources like eBooks, movies, and learning supports
- Delivery of library materials
- request books, movies, and so much more to be delivered to you
- library staff will come to you with technology services and provide assistance
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or make a request.